1.25.2012

ruining family photos since 1984

On Christmas Day, we put together a shadow-box full of photos of his grandchildren for our grandfather to display in his room, since apparently the only thing anyone talks about in those halls is their progeny.

Looking through photographs, we realized that we haven't taken a photograph of the cousins since sometime in the mid-90s, when my brother was still carrying his 30 extra pounds and I had a mouth full of metal. Cue the line-up.



Predictably, not a single one of these turned out. Being the oldest, I blame myself.

In the meantime, see if you can play "Spot the Jews" here.

(At the office, they tell me it's strange how much I enjoy spending time with my family. No one moves to New York unless they're trying to get away from them, they say. I don't mind being the odd one out. I love the bejeezus out of them. I do.)

1 comment: