There is some serious boob-love going on over at
east side bride this week. It's really, really lovely, having a gaggle of ladies to alternately bemoan and champion the full-figure, to commiserate about purchasing bras in sizes that don't exist in the modern lexicon. I have been spreading the gospel of the
Elle Macpherson Cloud Swing, which may have actually saved my life, or at least my breasts, which I have threatened to have downsized many a time. But these bras, oh, these bras. I am not one to wax rhapsodical about underwear, but SERIOUSLY THESE BRAS.
I won't make a habit of these product placement posts, or of tooting my own horn, but I'll just finish with this: It honestly takes me a good 3 minutes longer to get dressed on a normal day now because I spend those 3 minutes admiring how goddamn sexy I am. I can't think of any stronger endorsement than that.
the perfect bra is an elusive beast. that one is sooo pretty! glad you found something that makes your melons smile :) xo
ReplyDeletethere is a point where you just know that it's worth it to spend the money on something you love and that makes you feel great! rather than a piece of junk from target or wherever. I'm learning. A big fan of Betsey Johnson myself, as a 32 is so hard to find.
ReplyDelete