or this:
or these:
but you know what I did get?
(oh, beyond family, safety, peace, home, food, etc.)
...
...
Did you guess?
AFRICA!
Hurrah for protracted adolescence. My parents are taking my brother and me on safari this fall. I am so glad I have failed to achieve true financial independence. I am so thankful my parents didn't give up on family vacations after the misery of dragging my ungrateful 13-year-old self through Europe. I am so excited for Africa. Being a frequent customer on Disney's Jungle Cruise, I feel pretty well-equipped.




Love that ring.
ReplyDeleteOk, so I want to help you prepare for this trip. I insist you take a journal to document your trip. Also, we'll need to go shopping.
I'm sorry. I used the word "trip" too many times in that comment. My mind... it's elsewhere these days...
ReplyDeleteYOU are a trip.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU.