Ginger lemon cookies and these cats and snow in October are all high on the list of things making me happy right now. These cats these cats these cats. It is such a simple thing. When I lie down they fight for space on my chest. Just a warm, simple thing.
I'm looking for someone to teach me how to play the guitar. I already have one. It's in the corner of my room. Once I could pick out "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" very, very slowly, but even that has been lost. I will provide baked goods in exchange. Or you could come over and I could let you lie down and the cats could stretch out over your chest, too.
I'm learning a little about control lately. About taking back control.
I've been thinking about something I read, about Donald Crowhurst. I think it might all be related, somehow - autonomy, control, loneliness, the small worlds we construct, the stories we build so carefully that we start believing them to be true. Let's all get better together.
No comments:
Post a Comment