Speaking of, have you seen Google's Canyon mapping?
I've been diving into the What I Read series over at The Atlantic. Jenna Wortham's, in particular, exhausts me.
I bought a dress. I'm still having some sort of existential crisis that is manifesting in my wardrobe. This dress is not the solution, but it's pretty.
You don't want to know how many times I've listened to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack this week.
One of my intern babies dyed his hair lilac. It is glorious. It is tempting.
Other weekend activities: rehearsal (tunnels, trains, storm clouds); birthdays; snack stadiums. I'm also hoping to nest a little, in preparation for the impending arrival of an as-yet-unidentified kitten. Like lovingly wallpapering a nursery, only the cat gets a litter box and my utility closet.
yikes i just read the Jenna Wortham installment. YIKES.
ReplyDeleteokay, that whole series has given me an enormous complex.
ReplyDeleteThere has to be an app that just takes all of the things you're supposed to be reading and puts them in one place. Or reads them for you, and then tells you what you're supposed to know.
Delete