- Chai lattes and corn & pear muffins
- Freedom
- Fall sun
- Duffel coats
- Foresight (ie. mine) (ie. hurrah for extended care and knowledgable young tattooed men at the Genius Bar) (ie. now that I'm tattooed too I feel like there's a language I haven't yet learned, like what do you call someone else's tattoo when you have one yourself? Tats? Ink? Art? I wanted to compliment his but I felt like such a jackass, someone must know the answer to this...)
- The Hudson River Greenway
- Murray's Cheese Shop
- The Cheesemonger at Murray's Cheese Shop who served me at least $10 worth of cheese samples topped with raisins soaked in balsamic, apple butter, fig spread, and for dessert, two blue cheeses showered by chocolate, until I had to ask him to stop -
- A Dance with Dragons (I cannot be shamed)
- Fresh coats of paint.
.jpg)
That Freedom thing is good, yes?
ReplyDeletep.s. clearly you need to begin an affair with that cheesemonger.
ReplyDeleteAlarmingly good. Like, oh, that's all it takes? sort of good. Like, has my self-control really withered to such a tiny, wasteful thing good.
DeleteAlso, fairly certain the cheesemonger was batshit nuts. Also, soul patch. Also, used the word "mouthgasm" too many times. Which, like, fair - but still.