9.29.2011

tabs


This is a photo of a turtle with other turtles on it.

The Week Social Media Broke My Heart

The Window, Franz Wright (I know, it's all terribly mystical. So what. So is work; and work means something. It means that what you do, you do for someone else. You do it for someone who loves you, that's all, someone who misses and needs you, if you are so blessed.)

Absurdly unaffordable sweaters.

Poets Forum (Sometimes at work I do actual work.) 

The National Library of Medicine's notes on Citalopram. 
  
November's average temperatures in southern Thailand. 

Facebook

"I Can Find an Indicted Warlord. So Why Isn't He In the Hague?" (Mac McClelland is the Christiane Amanpour to my Rory Gilmore. You with me? Except vulgar and a little more dangerous. The kind of dangerous that makes you look out your Wall Street window and wonder how much a plane ticket to the Congo would cost.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment